Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hot and cold

Greetings from sunny Lagos... Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I've been a bit under the weather (imagine leaving cold London healthy and getting to sunny Lagos only to get the flu) but I'm better now!!!

Jumpsuit: Bershka
Shoes: Faith
Bag: Gucci
Neck Candy: Indigo Boutique

Arm candy: Indigo Boutique

Ring: Primark


LFS ♥'s Sylvia


Sylvia Nduka won the MBGN 2011 contest (Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria). She is such a doll and loves shopping in Indigo. I cannot wait for her to represent Nigeria in the Miss world contest later this year. Beauty and brains in one package and clearly misunderstood. Good luck sweetie, you have my support!!!

Bisous...xxx





7 comments:

Lidiya said...

Your jumpsuit is amazing, I love its simple style <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Ria said...

Great jumpsuit. Love your lip color as well.

Cecylia said...

you look so gorgeous- like a model! I love your jumpsuit and the pocket details :D
Come follow my blog darling :)

Cecylia said...

you look so gorgeous- like a model! I love your jumpsuit and the pocket details :D
Come follow my blog darling :)

mide coker said...

Please where is this indigo boutique? :)

and also how is she misunderstood?
i watched the whole pageant and i dont think she deserved to win.

p.s i love that jumpsuit! welcome back to lagos :)

mide coker said...

Please where is this indigo boutique? :)

and also how is she misunderstood?
i watched the whole pageant and i dont think she deserved to win.

p.s i love that jumpsuit! welcome back to lagos :)

Sunters said...

Pretty look !