Friday 9 September 2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011

The weather was good tonight so I decided to show some legs. I love knee length skirts at the moment because it enhances your curves.

Body: Warehouse
Blazer: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Gucci

Neck Candy: Primark

Crowds


Queues 

Live performers


Brandy shots

Champagne and orange juice

Free makeovers

Live models


DJ's
I had so much fun today at the Vogue Fashion's Night Out. I started walking from the high street (Topshop, River Island, Uniqlo, Reiss) and moved on to New Bond Street (Giorgio Armani, Coach, Miumiu, Folli Follie, Mulberry, LV, Anya Hindmarch, DKNY, Dior, Jimmy Choo). There were so many people celebrating Fashion's night out here in London. Unfortunately, we could not go everywhere (would have loved to go to Harvey Nichols to get my FNO T-shirt personalized by Jonathan Saunders). I did spot a few celebs and overall it was definitely a night to remember... Goody bags from Mulberry, pics from Anya Hindmarch and Mulberry, nail polish change at River Island, makeovers at Anya Hindmarch, drinks at Emporio Armani, River Island, Reiss, Mulberry and a few other places, there was something for everyone!!!

Will put up more pics soon.

Bisous...xxx




3 comments:

FNLP said...

*sigh*...y r u so fabulous...

uduak said...

THAT IS ONE FAB OUTIFT!

Erika said...

I love your blog and your pics!
your style is great.
please check out my blog and id love if u follow me ..I follow u
www.myfreechoice.net



kiss
Erika
Twitter: Erika_Boldrin