Sunday 25 September 2011

Home sweet home!!!

I love being home but I do miss London a little bit. I came back earlier than expected because my girl was getting married!!!

Dress: Courtesy of Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Chanel


I love weddings in Nigeria because they are always beautiful, contemporary yet traditional at the same time. Unfortunately, I missed the traditional wedding thanks to BA or MMA as my bags did not come early but I made it to the white wedding!!!

The bride and groom

Some guests

One of the bridesmaid


The cake

So beautiful

My high school friends

The decor

Centre pieces on the table

Before throwing the bouquet 

Mothers always worry

Garter time

The eligible bachelors

Guests

More guests

The bride changed

The chief-bridesmaid in the middle
Parents of the bride!!!

Weddings are one of the latest trends in Nigeria at the moment (I've noticed that there is at least one every weekend).

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend... Enjoy the week ahead!!!

Bisous...xxx









8 comments:

Barcelona Brunettes said...

wooow! love your gold dress!!!Sooo gorgeus!

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Patricia Paramo said...

so lucky that you got that dress!!

http://www.brunetteletters.com/

Ag said...

Love the Gold dress!!! And Lovely wedding pics the bride is gorgeous!!!

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

The golden dress is gorgeous!!!

Jadore-Fashion said...

OMG! I am in love with your dress! I want it! :)
Beautiful wedding and decor!

xoxo
Stella

Terri said...

love your dress

Terri said...

Love that dress xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG! I know the bride from Q.C. I cant even remember her name...