Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion Week Day 1

Hey dolls... Today London Fashion Week kicked off with the Paul Costelloe show in Somerset house followed by the Caroline Charles show. On my way in, I saw a familiar face and could not put a name to it (I am so not a morning person) until I heard him say I'm Jimmy Choo. Beginning of a beautiful day :D

Top: courtesy of Lulu Love
Shorts: Warehouse
Bag: Moschino 
Shoes: Alexander McQueen
Bangles: Indigo Boutique Lagos, Nigeria.


 I started with the Caroline Charles show and the catwalk show was beautiful. Black and white outfits cleverly styled, dresses with attitude bling, sequins and beads, tailored and wide-legged trousers and stylish headwear (floppy hats, wide-brimmed hats etc)... I could see me in a few pieces :)

The queue for the CC show

The tent

This pic made me smile

Press


















The end of a beautiful show!!!!

Unfortunately, I could not zoom in due to a super glue incident that is haunting me now lol but I think the pictures came out ok. For more info on Caroline Charles, please click here.
I will upload pictures from the exhibition and street style LFW edition soon. 
Looking forward to the Belle Sauvage show tomorrow (I'd be backstage)!!!








1 comment:

mide coker said...

Cool post,
hope to see more updates on London Fashion week