Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ruby Woo

I am officially obsessed with lippies at the moment. My friend Lams got MAC Ruby Woo for me as a gift and I can't stop wearing it (I even wear it to sleep, no joke).
I did not attend any shows today #LFW but I had to assist to buy stock for a boutique which was fun but hectic.

Vest: New Look
Skirt: Forever 21
Neck Candy: Indigo Boutique Lagos

Arm candy: Indigo Boutique Lagos

Shoes: Primarni


It's almost Friday dolls so enjoy the rest of your week :)

Bisous... xxx

5 comments:

mide coker said...

Love your arm candy!

www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

sorelle in style said...

Ooh I love the colorblock skirt! And your accessories are awesome! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Prissy said...

I was just telling a friend how I think Ruby Woo looks good on everyone except me (even though I have never tried it on LOL). Looks great on you! Love the arm candy!

Prissy

Tols said...

jibby love ur blog!! pls where is indigo boutique in lagos? loving ur accessories :)

Liz Lizo said...

Great look, I love the lip color too, June Ambrose rocks ruby woo as well. Amazing arm candy going on there.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT