Wednesday 14 September 2011

Purple rain

Sunnies: Roberto Cavalli
Top: Zara
Skirt: Bershka
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Neck candy and bangles: Indigo Boutique, Lagos. Nigeria.

This was taken with my phone :) 
Belt: Dorothy Perkins

Shoes: Dorothy Perkins


Purple is one of my favorite colors and as soon I saw this skirt in Bershka, I fell in love. It comes in different colors and all sizes, but its hard to eat anything with it on. I'm so excited because LFW starts on Friday, I will be attending the Caroline Charles show during the day and a fashion event later that evening. On Saturday, I will be backstage at the Belle Sauvage show (will tell you more later ;)). 

Bisous... xxx



15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
balkis said...

Great skirt! Such a striking color.

-Balkis
www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

Sally from Sorelle In Style said...

you look beautiful!! i love it :) the purple is one of my favorite colors!!

i just discovered your blog- i LOVE it! you have an amazing sense of style, ours is a bit similar!

i hope you can check my blog out, too!

i'll be back to see more posts soon!!

xox,
s

sorelle in style

mide coker said...

Great Outfit!
and where exactly in Lagos is this indigo boutique
i definitely have to go and check it out.

www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls :)

@Mide, Lekki, Yaba and Ikeja... WIll do a post soon on their info

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this outfit.
http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great look! I love it!!!

blondehaus said...

That skirt is heaps cool! Awesome style - I'm following you now for sure!

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

Abigail said...

Love that color purple - it POPS - all eyes on her walking down the street !
xx

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Anonymous said...

hi, love your blog and the fact that you update frequently, always something to look forward to. pls what is the equivalent of Bershka sizing in layman's languages,lol, cheers

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls...xxx

I wear their 6/8. Their sizes run small so if you are a 10, get a 12. I couldn't eat in that skirt lol but it was worth it!!!

Amira Rasool said...

cute outfit you look great
love the accessories

http://www.bobbieaustinscloset.com/

simplychic said...

very cute neck candy!

Anonymous said...

great purple color!

Miss Molly said...

totally loving your look!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/