Saturday 3 September 2011

New ♥ - Primarni

In my last post, I mentioned my new love for Primark (I was not joking BTW) so I decided to try some of the new items I purchased!!!

Dress: Topshop
Cuff: Indigo Boutique Lagos, Nigeria
Watch: Burberry
Ring: Primark


Shoes: Primark



How gorgy are these platforms??? They were comfy all day and I even managed to start taking pictures for my 'work in progress' post in the west end today. I cant wait for my addicts in Nigeria to see what I got for Indigo Boutique today, will let you all know when they are in stock.

Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx




5 comments:

Belinda said...

As soon as they're in stock oh! :)

FNLP said...

oh wow, primark shoes?luvvvv em.lol u rili were not kiddin...:p

Cookie said...

I love your watches!

http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely dress!!! I like it...so elegant!!!
Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog :)

Kisses,
Miriam
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls :)

I will visit all your blogs...x