Sunday 4 September 2011

Cheating on fashion... ☞ ☜

Sunnies: Chanel
Vest: Primark
Belt: Mulberry
Shoes: Ferragamo
Blazer, Accessories & Bottoms: Indigo Boutique Lagos, Nigeria




I went to Ikea today and remembered Carrie Bradshaw's quote in Sex and the City 'I'm cheating on fashion with furniture'. I shopped earlier to get fabulous merchandise for Indigo (not in Ikea hehe), I do most of the buying in London, and decided to cheat on fashion later with my second love, Interior design.
Bag: Jimmy Choo




It was so much fun walking round in Ikea and finding randoms stuff I'm sure I would never use but had to get. Ikea is definitely the Primark of furniture, accessories, lighting, decor products and kitchen appliances!!!!

Bisous...xxx


11 comments:

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

such an awesome blog!!!!

x

shop style conquer

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Loving your blazer and how you wore it with the dark jeans! Cute!

Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great look!! I love it!!

Laura Bray said...

I am loving your red blazer

-Laura xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

love this blazer! and your shoes are amazing, i have a similar pair:)

btw. i'm your new follower! great blog.

love,
rosecandle11.blogspot.com

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls...xxx

The PvdH Journal said...

I love, just love, the colour of your blazer! and i love ikea as well ( i was just there last week and got so many cute little boxes!)

Anonymous said...

love your outiftè the red blazer is amazing

Jibby West said...

Thanks doll... and the blazer is orange hehe...xxx

MJ said...

I love that red blazer- its such a cool pop of color!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Behind The Seams said...

lookin fierce! ;)