Friday 7 October 2011

Green is the new BLACK!!!

Hey dolls... who missed me?? I have been so busy and have not had time for my number two love (fashion is definitely number 1 and I can never be too busy for it :D). I love being home but I do miss London a lot. I am living out of suitcases, cartons and what not at the moment because I still haven't had time to unpack. 

Top and skirt: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Mulberry
Shoes: Gucci

Nigeria turned 51 on the 1st of Oct.!!!

Top and Skirt: Indigo Boutique
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Faith
Arm candy and location: Indigo Boutique




Randoms....

When sinful colors LET'S MEET clashes with L.A. Girl's cracked nail polish

Kanye's S/S 2012


Man of the hour Mr West himself

Kanye West showcased his debut women's collection during Paris Fashion Week. Anna Wintour and a lot of big names in the fashion industry were in attendance. The models were stunning (only the best of course) and the show was amazing for a first collection. Cannot wait to see what Mr West has in store for us, as they say, the best is yet to come.

From the LV show



The Chanel show was breathtaking and the set was just gorgeous. It made me think of something out of little mermaid (under the sea) in white. 

I cannot believe the wedding is almost here (my brother is getting married on the 15th). I will definitely have more time when it is done hopefully. 

And on a sad note: RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011).

Have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx 

2 comments:

Obi1 said...

hi beautiful, great blog once more.
miss you lots
xx

uduak said...

that skirt is so pretty! would definitely love to visit Indigo boutique whenever am in.