Monday 10 October 2011

Lagos Fashion 2011 International Exhibition


Decided to take a break from tagging stock for Indigo Boutique (New arrivals will be in store soon). I went for the Lagos Fashion International Exhibition on Friday at Eko Hotel to get new suppliers for Indigo Boutique. I was impressed with a lot of companies that showcased at the exhibition!!! Everything I wore was from Indigo Boutique's new arrival (I promise my next post will be about the boutique's info including the location). I love my high low skirt and the shoes... 


I took this picture while I was in Istanbul in August. 


I could not really take pictures at the exhibition because I was there on business but I did take a few with my sister.

How gorgy is this view at Expo Centre 


My only sister Ivy ♥
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend... have a wonderful week!!!

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

nyxstyle said...

we love skirt
We are two fashion photographers and stylist who together form http://nyxstyle.com/ different fashion blog, hope you like
a kiss

Anonymous said...

Is Indigo your own store..Or are you just the buyer?