Wednesday 12 October 2011

My super sweet 16

Hi dolls... So I'm officially 16 again!!! I love birthdays (I even have half birthdays et al.) and pretend everyday is my birthday. I got some fabulous pressies especially my new shoes which will make their debut appearance during the wedding this weekend (yes it's finally here). I love that this is my 1st birthday in Nigeria in about 10 years and I spent it with family and close friends. Will definitely do something next weekend... *random but don't you hate it when people write 'hbd' and 'lnp' on twitter and facebook?*



Its even yummier than it looks!!!

INDIGO BOUTIQUE: An Expression of Contemporary Taste!!!

Finally some details...

Ikeja: Rasul House, 96 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Lekki: Emperor Plaza, 12E Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Yaba: Zoom House, 289 Herbert Macauley Way, Yaba, Lagos.

New Arrival this Monday (Dresses, Tops, Jeans, Shoes, Bags, Accessories, EVERYTHING a girl needs). Don't Miss out on our fabulous deals.

For more details contact us by email, indigo_boutique@ymail.com, or by telephone on 08028400125


Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

Look at that cake, and look at the skirt in the photo below. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Happy belated birthday! x hivenn

T E X T U R E said...

awesome outfit