Sunday 30 October 2011

MTNLFDW 2011

Hi dolls... hope everyone had a great weekend (Halloween et al.)!! Yesterday was the last day of the MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week and I did not miss it. I went with my sister and my hot upcoming modella Miss L (her fashion sense is amazing) and it was a night to remember. We had dinner at The Radisson Hotel before heading to the MTNLFDW awards at Eko Hotel.


Miss L and my sis :D

Dress: Lipsy
Bag: LV
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Accessories: Indigo Boutique



The Exhibition














Segi from ForStyleSake

River Island shoes (Similar to the Zara ones)






The best part of the whole show was my backstage pass :D


I will upload the runway pictures and the winners from last night later.

I didn't wear a costume this year but I did have a glow stick at the Halloween party at Bacchus last night. It was definitely an amazing night, fashion and partying with old friends (I went for a house party before going to Bacchus and ran into more old faces). 

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lady with the red bag looks familiar,whats her name?

Nhi said...

beautiful photos. i love how colorful it is:)

love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11