Wednesday 23 July 2014

Tuxedo playsuit


Hi dolls.. Quick post to share what I wore the other day. I'm in love with playsuits, they are the most comfortable outfit you can wear during summer and you can't go wrong in it.

I realized I don't share a lot on my blog but I just have to share this story. So my mum and her jogging partner were at it earlier this week when they saw another plus sized woman on a walk. They stopped to chat and the conversation they had is beyond me!!!
Note that the names and cultures in this story are made up to keep peoples identity safe. I will call my mum's jogging partner Aunty B and the other woman Mrs U.

Back to the story, so Mrs U is from my state. She's married to Mr U from the same state but they are both from different parts. Mr U is from the same state as my mum. Anyhow, they started gisting (trust women) and Mrs U said her son is 36 and single so whenever they are in town they stay with him. My mum starts going on about my brother who is younger than Mrs U's son and how she bugs him about marriage (African parents)!!!

Mrs U tells my mum about her daughter in obodo oyibo (abroad) who is almost 30, single and doing her masters so my mum and Mrs U exchanged numbers so they could discuss further. So initially they wanted to hook me up with the 36 year old son because I am not married (please note that I am in a relationship) but I think my mum figured I won't have it so they figured they might as well try plan B (hooking my brother up with Mrs U's daughter). 

It's funny how after a certain age it is a crime not to be married in Nigeria  Africa. Our parents don't help either because they turn it into an issue. I always tell my mum a statement every time she brings up marriage now...'God's time is the best'!!! The funny part is it never ends, when you do get married they start looking for grandkids but that is another story for another day.

Back to my post lol...

Playsuit and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Prada
Shoes: Zara















Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: