Wednesday 23 July 2014

Nude and Prints


Hi dolls... If you know me well you would know that I'm a big fan of Nigerian designers. I'm all for the team 'buy Nigerian' but some of the Nigerian brands are overpriced and of low quality. Most of them claim to be luxury brands but the fabrics are cheap and the finishing tacky. 

Well this was my view until my affair with Rukky Simone. I love the prints, fabrics, finishing of all the pieces and the prices are affordable (most items are under N10000). The only thing I noticed, which really isn't a problem, is the sizes run big. I normally wear a small but I had to get extra small with this brand. 




Top and Skirt: Rukky Simone (Grey Velvet)
Bag and Shoes: Miu Miu
Ring: YSL Arty
Belt: Reiss
Accessories: Indigo Boutique
















I just want to say a big thank you to all my readers. Please note that the giveaway is still on...

Have an amazing week!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: