Wednesday 9 July 2014

Simplicity


Hi dolls... I decided to throw on some jeans and a body to run errands today. I'm pretty sure these are one of my fave jeans. I really don't know where the tush or hips came from but I just wanted to sing 'Will I AM - Feeling Myself' all day lol.

I finally got my brows threaded and tinted at Stella's Addiction Studio in Lekki (5 Wole Ariyo road) (will put up pics on instagram later) and I loved the outcome. My brows look awesome and I don't have to draw them in for a while :)


Body: Indigo Boutique
Jeans: Zara
Bag / Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet / Necklace: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: River Island
Sunnies: Ray Ban

















Bisous...xxx



1 comment:

chichi said...

Jibby U look hawwwwt!
This look is just perfect!
Love it!

Ur body tho!! :). Gosh! *No Homo*

xxx
ChiChi