Saturday 26 July 2014

Burgundy treats


Hi dolls... I was super excited to learn that Maju Live (a Nigerian Label) had a concession in Ikeja (Grey Velvet to be precise). Normally, I have to take a long drive to the island to purchase items from the brand but sometimes I get there too late and meet a closed sign.

Maju Live is one of my fave Nigerian brands. It's 'no rules' approach and unrivaled attention to trend and youth culture has made them a firm favorite with the trendy set. The brand is not only stylish but also very affordable.


Top and Skirt: Maju Live
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Moschino
Accessories: Indigo Boutique


I'm wearing a medium top and a small skirt in this particular style. My only issue which isn't really major is the fact that I had a tough time putting on and taking off the blouse. 

A button on the neckline or a zip at the back would have been really helpful plus the white floral embroidery attached to the top started to come out but seeing as I had to force the top down, I couldn't be bothered to take it off again just to iron the embroidery so I used a brooch instead.














Happy holidays, have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: