Saturday 12 July 2014

Day and Night!!!


Hi dolls... I wore this outfit yesterday. I wanted an outfit I could wear during the day and also pass for a night out (my first night out in ages and I had the flu). 


Top, Jacket and Jeans: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Topshop
Sunnies: Miu Miu






Night: My cousin was a day older yesterday so we decided drinks and dinner seemed like a good idea for a Friday night. After work, I met up with her and a few of her friends at Elias place on the island. The live band on a Friday night was a big turn off , the chapman was not the best I've had in Naij and how can you do small chops without puff puff?.... Add a mediocre drink plus incomplete small chops plus a live band and flu, the result is I wish I stayed at home. 
The DJ came on after a while and everything didn't matter anymore. At the end, it was a fun night :)







FAU's giveaway is on till the 31st of July!!! Goodluck everyone and have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: