Thursday 10 July 2014

Lingerie style


Hi dolls... My friend celebrated her engagement with an introduction on Saturday plus I had a few events to attend so I decided to wear this lingerie style dress. 

I felt a bit exposed going to her house (parents, relatives et al.) in the dress with super thin straps, so I threw on my VL jacket and the look worked. 

The neckpiece seemed a bit 'overdressed' with the jacket but I decided to leave it on.


Dress and Neckpiece: Indigo Boutique
Bag: DOT from Grey Velvet
Jacket: Virgos Lounge
Shoes: Christian Louboutin















I know a less strappy sandal would have made this look complete but I couldn't find my barely theres so I had to work with these (if shoes could talk chai).

Have an amazing weekend dolls and don't forget the giveaway is on!!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: