Friday 18 July 2014

Merry 'Un' Birthday to me


Hi dolls... It rained all day yesterday but for some reason I was in a very good mood. The whole white phase ended the minute I got a hug from my friend and her face print on my top lol, see why it's hard to wear white in Lagos? Don't even get me started on stains I got from carrying stuff (dust everywhere).

Back to my post, If I had a tiara, I would have worn it instead (that was the type of mood I was in) but I settled for my mouse ears and a sparkly jacket. A few people even thought it was my birthday!!! I've always had the urge to try culottes but never got on the band wagon but as they say, there's always a first time. 


Top, Culottes and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Jacket: Gift from my sister
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Givenchy





















Thank God it's Friday, have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: