Tuesday 14 May 2013

Shoe heaven!!!

Hi dolls... Shopping has finally taken it's toll on me. I am in love with so many styles at the moment and the high street has made it easier to spend without breaking the bank!!! 

I found a few luxury brands I love and my high street finds too so I decided to share. Below are a few of my fave styles at the moment...


ANKLE STRAP

Gucci


Gucci

Saint Laurent

Tom Ford

River Island


FRINGE 

Christian Louboutin

Steven

Giuseppe Zanotti


River Island

BARELY THERE

Zara

River Island

River Island

River Island

Asos

Givenchy

Saint Laurent

Giuseppe Zanotti

Sam Edelman

KITTEN HEEL POINTIES
Christian Louboutin

Sophia Webster

Valentino

Jimmy Choo


I had to save my faves...
Givenchy

Alexander Wang


I'm definitely in shoe heaven at the moment!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week dolls and don't for get to enter the giveaway to win the fabulous Lancome make up bag with beauty addicts favorite products!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

The Valentino pointies are my #1 on my shoe wishlist. However, i've fallen in love with the barely theres...those river island ankle strap shoes are a perfect dupe for Gucci's version. *sigh* shoes wont kill me