Thursday 30 May 2013

My top 5 travel pals


Hi dolls... Just wanted to share my travel essentials with you.





Evolution of Smooth (EOS) Lip Balm: This lip balm is heaven sent. It not only moisturises my lips but also smells and tastes awesome!!! I usually use Korres but I've been cheating on Korres for a while now with EOS and I do not feel guilty because it is totally worth it.

 Avene Eau Thermale: Long hour flights can do a lot to your skin. If you get irritated easily or itchy from spots etc, then this amazing mist is just for you. It can also be used on cuts and rashes. It's perfect for my face too :)




Cuddimals: I can't even start to explain what I would do without my nunu (aka travel pillow). I never used to sleep on board before nunu came along. 


Cuticura Hand Hygiene Foamer: I'm a hand sanitizer freak and I love keeping a bottle close by. This on the other hand is my 'on the go' must have!!!



Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: This is my little secret to looking 'like you just got off a runway' instead of a long flight. 

Feel free to share yours too :)

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

sharon said...

a good book is a must have for long journeys it takes ur mind off the trip and it has a way of making the trip seem shorter than it actually is.