Thursday 23 May 2013

Beauty Addict


Hi dolls... Hope everyone had an amazing day. London is the only city I know where it's sunny at 5.30am, raining in the afternoon and sunny in the evening. 

I've spent most of my days shopping but I can't wait to go back home (can't even explain it) and I know I would regret this feeling a few days after I return lol.

So a few make up items I love love love at the moment are listed below... Will do swatches and take pics as I use each one :)


I'm kind of a lipstick junkie now and I try anything and EVERYTHING!!!

Collection Valentine 12 Lipstick

Collection Queen of Hearts 1 Lipstick

Nars Satin Lip Pencil

Barry M Black Cherry 160 Lipstick

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Kiss of Life 111 Lipstick

Rimmel Apocalips Lippie

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liner

YSL Rouge Volupte Forbidden Burgundy 12 Lipstick


I can't wait to try them all and review each one.

Don't forget the giveaway ends in a few days dolls.


Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

dacencio said...

Hola guapa me gusta tu blog, nos seguimos?
http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx/