Monday 20 May 2013

Cheap and Chic


Hi dolls... So I was lied to told that it was Summer in London... yeah right, it's still so cold. Luckily it was sunny yesterday and I went to the funfair in Wennington Green. I can't remember the last time I screamed so much lol.
I've been so busy shopping for stores and people (I love my job so I can't complain) so I decided to have a little me time.



This is what I wore to church NOT the funfair lol. I changed to shorts and a vest after church aka my comfy clothes.


Dress: ASOS
Coat: Topshop
Shoes: Moschino cheap and chic
Accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Tights: Primark


I love every detail on this dress. It's sexy in a classy way and the crochet detail on the waist is a plus!!!


The giveaway is still on dolls... You don't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity!!! All you have to do is enter. I will be using a random generator to pick the winner so what have you got to lose??? All you have to do is click here. Good luck everyone!!! And guys, you can enter to win it for your girl ;)


Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

mide coker said...

Love the dress!

www.midecoker.blogspot.com