Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hair Talk


Hi dolls... I keep getting emails asking me what hair products I use. I am finally sharing hair products I live by, absolutely love and trust. If you love big hair then get ready for my hair top secrets :)




John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum: I normally have extensions on and the heat in Nigeria is intense. My hair tends to frizz easily so this is perfect for keeping my extensions smooth and tangle free.



Charles Worthington Volume Big Bounce Spray: I recently got single knot extensions. It's perfect because I can wash my hair weekly. To add more volume before I blow dry, this spray definitely does the trick.


Dabur Vatika Naturals Enriched Coconut Oil: I call this 'the hair whisperer' lol. It works like a charm if you have damaged hair. 


Gratex Hair Growth and Conditioner: I call this the miracle oil. I remember when I came to London on holiday when I was about 16. I had million braids on. I got in an argument with some girl that went to college with my cousin and she pulled at my braids. She ended up pulling out my baby hair with the braids and I was instantly almost bald. This oil brought my hair back to life and it has been my trusted friend since then.


John Frieda Volume Matiere Shampoo and Conditioner: You instantly get poofy hair with these amazing products. I love how soft my hair feels after I wash it and it smells amazing too.


Umberto Giannini Sex Bomb Massive Mousse: This is perfect for that I just got out of bed look. It also gives my hair extra bounce and volume.



Hope this helps.

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Helena Oops said...

Hello my dear!
Nice products!
My haircare is more based on naturals oils(argan , mandels..)
Have a lovely day!

Jibby West said...

WIll try those... thanks doll :)