Saturday 11 May 2013

Leather square plus lace


Hi dolls... Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had meetings with suppliers and designers yesterday and it was so much fun. I can't wait to show you all the new collection at Indigo boutique and the best part is all the new brand names you love at AMAZING prices!!! Later last night, I had dinner with the boy at The Real Greek in Westfield...
After months of being apart you can imagine my excitement. Long distance relationships are always hard but it shouldn't feel like work which is why I feel blessed.

Back to my post... I wore this outfit a few weeks back, the picture made it to instagram (@jibbywest) but I didn't do an actual post here. I am a huge fan of leather so I fell in love with this lace and leather top immediately. 

I paired it with my caramel leather shorts because I didn't want to do all black (that's an outfit for another day). 

Top and shorts: Indigo Boutique
Sandals: Coach
Bag: Chanel
Sunnies: MiuMiu





About to go for more meetings but had to do a quick post. Look out for the next giveaway with awesome beauty brand names.

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Demilade said...

Love your top. the lace sleeves are so chic. xx