Friday 10 May 2013

Black on black..


Hi FAU dolls... I can't even explain my lack of posts but I'm back now. If you follow me on instagram (@jibbywest), you get to see my daily outfits without waiting for me to blog about it. I will do a post on recent instagram pictures so I can give deets on what I wore and where you can get them. 
I was going through my camera and found a lot of pictures that haven't made their debut on the blog (will post them all so get ready). To show you all how sorry I am, I will be doing an amazing beauty giveaway that includes a Lancome make up bag with loads of brand name goodies in it so look out!!!



Top and skirt: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunnies: MiuMiu





To all FAU readers in Nigeria, please tune in to Soundcity TV every Friday for the top 10 show to see how I style Pearl Cardy. A lot of exciting projects this year and I'm so excited and blessed. 

Have an amazing weekend :)


Bisous...xxx


No comments: