Tuesday 19 July 2011

Vintage Lunch!!!

What a day... The weather, still being bipolar (one minute rain, next minute sun) did not spoil my plans. Met my friends for lunch and we ended up at this cute little vintage cafe in Arsenal (My friend Dao found it a couple of days ago).
Cafe Vintage is a vintage fashion boutique and cafe that is opened everyday. It is very chic and has yummy cakes and even yummier clothes, shoes and accessories.


I'm wearing a striped dress from H&M, Brogues from Next, Denim Jacket from Indigo Boutique Ikeja, Nigeria and a Louis Vuitton bag.

We forgot all about lunch and had to play dress-up... It reminded me of when I was little trying on my mommas clothes, shoes and make up.







My vintage look



Hopefully the weather is stable tomorrow. Have a wonderful week!!

Bisous...xxx




No comments: