Wednesday 20 July 2011

LFS ♥s Olivia Palermo


She has been called many things including a b**ch but Olivia Palermo is definitely stylish. The New York socialite was on the cast of the reality show The City where she gained notoriety. What I love about her style is its versatility, it cannot be pigeon holed for sure. She always looks well put together and polished.




♥ Chloe Gemma bag



Daytime or at night, Olivia always looks amazing and her accessories are always my favorite part of her outfits (she makes anything look good with how she accessorizes her look).










In an interview with Vogue.com, she said her style hasn't changed since her profile increased but her sensibilities towards fashion has changed. She also said you can't wear the same things at 18 that you can at 24. I completely agree with the age statement because as you get older you adjust your fashion to your age. She is definitely one of my contemporary style icon.

Bisous...xxx




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so chic!
this is great!
i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Jibby West said...

Thanks doll... I'd check yours now :)

Bad Joan said...

She has such fantastic style! Love every outfit.

GTBB,
http://badjoan.com
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

Jibby West said...

She does!!!