Sunday 10 July 2011

I like, I stalk...

Hello fashion addicts, what do you know about Bicester Village?? If you come to the UK and you love shopping, you definitely have to add Bicester Village to your 'must-see' list. Bicester Village is a designer outlet centre and the home to some of my favorite designers (well their outlet)!! It is located in BIcester, in the English county of Oxfordshire and it also has a few restaurants, cafe, and lower end stores like Clarkes and Monsoon.











These are just a few of the designer outlets and I took a few pics of people shopping. I loved the beige tones of most of the shoppers and a few other trends like stripes!! 

Wedged heels are making a come back

Brights and stripes

Navy blue and beige looks good too

Beige ♥

Maxi and Denim

Stripes

I love her top, the sleeves looked amazing!!
And a few of my favorite window displays....




Can't wait for the Versace for H&M collaboration

YSL.... Beige again!!



The ferragamo bag (reflection) gives away my new babies :D

the drive back home was so tiring, all I could see was country, country, country....



I saw a rainbow before I crashed.... Didn't wake up till I got home. Looking forward to the week ahead!!

Bisous....xxx







No comments: