Sunday 17 July 2011

Tequila and Roller skating

Hey Fashion Addicts... Hope you all had an amazing weekend? Never mix alcohol and skating, it does not mix well. Went roller skating with a few friends last night and it was amazing (another first for me), although I could not skate, I still had a ball. I could dance on skates perfectly tho and I only fell once.


Playsuit: Miss selfridge
Blazer: Topshop
Shoes: Before the skates, I had purple Aldo heels on





I looked good in pictures like I was a pro skater but trust me, I had to grab something as soon as the camera was off. I did get better and by the end of the night, I was a decent skater!!




The outfits people wore were Amaze, I'm definitely playing dress up next time!!!
















I Laughed when I fell down but I laughed even harder when I saw other people (I know it sounds mean but it was funny)






I can't wait to see what outfit I come up with ha!!

Bisous...xxx



No comments: