Thursday 14 July 2011

Green with envy!!!

I am not a morning person so getting a phone call at 7.45am today put me in a mood!! I had been up all night working and didn't go to bed till 3am. After I had a shower and got dressed, was about to leave my house (Buying and Merchandising part-time for Indigo Boutique should be on my CV) when I noticed Bjorn giving me the evils lol so I grabbed a doggy bag and took my little spider monkey for a walk...


Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Pleated Skirt: Vintage

My baby ♥

Today I noticed a lot of greens... Dresses, shoes, purses, accessories, skirts, tops etc. Its definitely a must-have colour this season!!!




















I ♥ shopping so it was definitely a good day, even with the wake up call. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Bisous...xxx








No comments: