Sunday 17 July 2011

Orange Crush ♥♥♥

Today my soon to be sister-in-law arrived bearing gifts. Knowing I have a sweet tooth, she got me the perfect gift......... CANDY lol.



Top: New look
Shorts: Therapy
Shoes: Gucci
Accessories: Indigo Boutique (Ikeja and Lekki) Nigeria



This is how excited I got over the sweeties and the funny thing is people say I never smile in pics (get me sweets and watch me smile!!!)

Note the dimple *excited behavior*
 Went for a BBQ / birthday party today and had an amazing time even with the bipolar weather!!

Trend alert: Nude shoes




Love the pleated playsuit and the color is a plus!!!


I can still taste the cake....*sigh*

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

MR Tee said...

I think this post says it all! i mean i know their was a reason why i called yah LOLLY POP!

Jibby West said...

Yes Mr Tee it says a lot lol