Sunday 24 July 2011

Black Shades!!!

Norway massacre, Man dies in helicopter crash in Cornwall, Amy Winehouse's death, 21 year old man and 8 year old girl die in a fire in Helensburgh, Natalie Foster (18 years old) and seven month old son missing since Friday, China high speed trains collide killing at least 35 and injuring 210 people and 2 people I know passed away.... The news has been horrific this weekend and it gave me time to self-reflect and meditate. Please find time to pray for Norway and China, and may the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God R.I.P.

Yesterday, I went to see a band called Black shades... An awesome rock band with an amazing drummer that got me dancing throughout their gig in Cargo last night!!! The tracks, the crowd, the environment, the visuals, everything was just right!!!


Blazer: Zara
Vest: H&M
Skirt: Striking
Bag: Chanel

Decided to wear some fabulous colored crystal earrings and because they were long, I didn't wear any neck candy (less is always more). The butterfly at the back kept coming off so I took them off and surprisingly, I didn't look too plain.


Back to the band... hehe














After a few drinks, we started noticing weird things like my new 'cutes' dress (she wore it back to front lol).


Definitely an amazing night. Woke up feeling a bit under the weather (not a hangover, seeing as I only had ginger ale and lime all night). I was able to do some buying for Indigo Boutique Nigeria (both Ikeja and Lekki and guess what Yaba, yup the new store is open). 

I wore my fave flats from Irregular choice...

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend.

Bisous...xxx





NOTE:

Indigo Boutique Yaba
289 Herbert Macauley way (beside Zoom), Yaba, Lagos 














2 comments:

Karoline Kalvø said...

Amazing photos. Love your blog, cutie.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo

Jibby West said...

Thanks doll... will do :)