Monday 27 June 2011

That 70s Show

I remember watching that 70s show growing up and falling in love with Wilmer Valderrama and Ashton Kutcher lol.


Fast forward 13 years later, 3 of my friends (all Gemini's) decided to celebrate their birthday with a 70s theme and I got so excited, I went to all the vintage shops you can name. Started in brick lane and ended up in oxford street... settled for a dress from River Island because I  could not find any 70s outfit I liked.



I loved the decorations... It gave the house that 70s feel!!


The birthday girls...




The rest of us...














It was one of those nights where everyone wanted to forget about the 21st century (bills, dissertation etc) and just have fun to songs like dancing queen, wouldn't it be nice etc. So we had vintage music, kind of vintage outfits and even vintage cocktails and danced the night away hehe!!

Bisous...xxx



No comments: