Friday 10 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Week 2011

New sponsor

Graduate Fashion Week (GFW) was launched in 1991 and is a forum to showcase the very best BA fashion design talent in the UK. This year, George replaced River Island as the new sponsor for GFW. With more than 50 colleges and 5000 students exhibiting, GFW 2011 was very interesting. Some looks were hard to define but there were a few polka dots, fringes, bright colors, pleats, baby doll skirts, cropped top, smart wear, jackets etc.

Bath and UWE show 2011











Northumbria University Show 2011
















Bruce Montgomery




























GFW Exhibition in Earls Court
























Wonder what i was saying lol
I was impressed with the shows this year and I can see myself wearing a lot of the pieces from different designers. One of my tutors asked me what designer I liked best, I'd say Piyanut Tosawad because I loved the baby doll skirts and the polka dots!!!

Bisous...xxx










No comments: