Tuesday 21 June 2011

Designer Collaboration: Versace for H&M


I still cannot believe it.... This morning, it was announced that the Italian couture house and the Swedish retailer will go into partnership to create two clothing collections which will be sold online and in 300 stores around the world!!!

In an interview in 2008 for New York Magazine, Donatella Versace said "I respect everyone who does it. But the reason I didn't do it is because I work very hard to put the Versace line in the luxury section. I think to put the Versace line in H&M would confuse the brand".

Today, she says "The collection will be quintessential Versace, perfect for H&M and Versace fans everywhere."

Prices will range from £50 to £70 for dresses and from £10 for accessories. There will also be a menswear range and selected pieces for the home.

I, personally, will be one of the 1st people queuing at 3am in November for anything I can grab!!

H&M said dresses, studded leather, silk and colourful prints would feature alongside high heels and costume jewellery in the women's collection, and there would be the "perfect tuxedo" for men.

The collection will be glamorous and have the brands flamboyant style; everything Versace stands for will be brought to the masses!!!!



Bisous...xxx

No comments: