Saturday 25 June 2011

Summer time!!!!

Summer is finally here (I hope) so it's that time again to plan holidays, go to the beach, hang out with friends and shop (Summer sale).




With bargains everywhere, I decided to concentrate on my dissertation and refuse the urge to shop. That didn't work out too well... I would leave my house with the intention of going to the library and find myself in Oxford street lol. Its worse staying at home with sales extending to online stores (Zara and Asos must be tired of me)!!!

Some of tips to swimwear this summer.....

Vintage & reproduction 

Marilyn Monroe

Cyd Charisse

Elizabeth Taylor






Prints









Florals


Brights




One-piece





and you don't have to wear the same top and bottoms (Bikini's)... You can mix and match, print clash and just have fun with it.






Kim Kardashian

Rihanna

I cannot wait to finish my dissertation... Its going to be a geeky summer for me!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: