Thursday 30 June 2011

Its almost Friday!!!!

Hey everyone... Don't you just love Thursdays??? I spent most of yesterday in the library so I decided to treat myself today (will get to that in a sec).


My legs look so short in this pic *surprised face*..... Decided to put my library day look up hehe.... I'm wearing shorts from Zara (one of my fave high street store) 


Decided to brighten the look with Rimmel Tangerine Queen nail polish and some colourful bracelets!!


and I'm wearing Chanel pumps, love the blue and white stripes (very nautical)!!!


Learnt a lot about Coco Chanel, she is one of my fashion Icons.



Today, I went to see Transformers 3 (definitely a MUST-SEE) and my crush for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley grew even more... beautiful face, awesome body, she is just awesome!!!
The 24 year old seduced the fashion industry and now hollywood. Victoria secret angel, Miss January on the Pirelli calender, Burberry Prorsum campaign star, all at the same time!!!
Rosie grew up on a farm near Tavistock in Devon and she is the oldest of three children. She has worked for everything she has and never got financial help from her parents, not because they didn't want to but because they couldn't. As a teenager she had bad skin and braces but was fascinated with the fashion world. At 15, her comprehensive school arranged seceterial work experience at a London modelling agency and she was scouted. 


Rosie is completely comfortable with her sexuality and a lot of people whistled when she came up on screen in the cinema today (I was one of them lol).



Going to type, study, type and study some more now, writing a dissertation is tiring but I know it will be worth it at the end. So on that note, have a great weekend dolls.

Bisous..xxx








No comments: