Wednesday 15 June 2011

Royal Ascot 2011


First of all, I'd like to thank everyone (not only my friends on twitter, blackberry messenger and facebook but also random people who saw me and commented on my outfit today) for their wonderful words, it really made my day!!!



My dress is by Elise Ryan, Fascinator by Indigo Xtra (thanks to my amazing sis), Shoes by Faith and I got the belt in Primarni (primark) for a pound :o!!!
It was my first time at the Royal Ascots and I had an amazing time. Some people go there to see the queen, others go there to place bets, some go there to get drunk, some go there to meet people but me, I went cos of my ♡ for horses and fashion!! I went with a few of my friends and they all looked amazing (it seems vintage was the ish for the day)...


Vintage

Vintage

Vintage

Sexy

Vintage


YSL clutch

Office block heels





And some hats / fascinators that were different...















The woman beside this man had a pinata on her head lol











And the horses...






The band...


The uniforms / costumes...




And my best bit, The Royals...



The Queen was at sunny Ascot today with some of the royals, she was in a pale green coat, pink and green printed dress and a pale green hat with pink, yellow and green trimmings by Angela Kelly. She looked so pretty entering the parade ground in a traditional horse drawn carriage procession.



Princess Beatrice and her sister Eugenie were in the second carriage with the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall.


Camilla wore the same coat she wore to the Royal wedding :o!!

People waiting inside to see The Queen

She arrives with Prince Phillip








The weather remained amazing and it really was an amazing experience.... the hats, the clothes, the money I lost betting lol et al.

Note: my fold up pumps 

Bisous...xxx











No comments: