Saturday 20 August 2011

Proud Cabaret... ♥

Last night I went to Proud Cabaret with a few of my friends to celebrate our darling Dao's birthday. I wasn't expecting anything but I left with a big smile on my face!!! Proud Cabaret is a fine-dining experience and entertainment (Cabaret, Jazz, Burlesque and Live bands). The whole place exudes the illicit glamour of a bygone era (1920's to be precise).

Dress and accessories: Indigo Boutique, Lagos, Nigeria.

The back of the dress!!

Birthday girl

We both had backless dresses
The entrance was just grande with mirrors and pictures, lamp shades and candles everywhere...



Our fabulous host for the night, Velma


I love my Dior Addict 'New Look' lippie

The performers...






The belly dancer was def my fave


The pictures were not clear cos everywhere was smoky to give the room that 20's vibe!!!!

And the food...

Seared Diver Scallop

Grilled sea bass stuffed with brown shrimp butter

Valhrona milk chocolate fondant, dark chocolate ganache & dulce de leche ice cream
The food was soooooo yummy!!!

Presents and speech time...








and then the most romantic thing happened, I even had tears in my eyes...

This guy proposed to his GF right in front of everyone

Velma sang 'At Last'!!

 and she said yessssss

and then it was time to dance!! 
After all the shows, they had a DJ continuing the party long into the early morning!!! We danced on stage, and I even did some dance moves from Oliver Twist (MOHITS) lol!!!

Shoes: Office

Definitely an amazing night.. Will have to go back there soon!!!

Bisous...xxx


7 comments:

Wida said...

Looks like such a great fun night! So hungry now!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

uduak said...

that dress is so hot! u rocked it well

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls.. It was a great night!!!

M said...

Ooo looks so fun! :D you're so stylish!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

wholesale clothing said...

you had a great night with your friends! I love the white dress so cute!

The Annachrist said...

Backless is best

Jibby West said...

Thanks :)

and backless definitely is..xxx