Wednesday 31 August 2011

Autumn is here!!!

Today has been funny, crazy and AWESOME!! Who knew there was a Burberry outlet store, not in Bicester Village or Livingston but right here in London. Yes you heard me LONDON baby... It is in Hackney!!! I went there today and unfortunately we had to lock our bags so I couldn't take pics but I did take one after shopping. Autumn is officially here and I'm excited about layers, boots and all the cute cardy's the high street has to offer :D

Leather jacket: Bershka
Vest: H&M
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Bottoms: Some store in Istanbul
Shoes: Gucci
Bag: Jimmy Choo

Unfortunately you can't see the cute gold and green bangles I got from Indigo but I will do a post on It soon :)
Went to Westfield for lunch and noticed some amazing fall collections from Zara, Bershka, Topshop and Newlook!!!!!

Hope everyone had an amazing day!!!

Bisous...xxx






Burberry Outlet: 29-53 Chatham Place, London. E9 6LP.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love d swt autumn.pls wat colour of clothes can you combine with army green high-heeled sandal with a tint of wooden brown?

Unknown said...

i love your green pants!!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

uduak said...

those pants are gorg, and your hair is beautiful.

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls...

@ Rose, check you inbox for what to wear with those shoes...x