Friday 19 August 2011

Dreams do come true!!!!

Woke up this morning to some exciting news... Victoria Secret is coming to the UK with a store in New Bond Street. Victoria Secret is an American retailer of lingerie, women's wear, beauty and even shoes. It is known for its annual fashion show, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which features top models like Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gisele Bundchen and Oluchi Onweagba to mention a few.










Normally, I send money to my friends in America when I see something I like and sometimes my mum surprises me with some amazing lingerie. Now I get to choose the styles I want, a girl can never have too much lingerie I say!!

Have an amazing weekend everyone.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: