Saturday 6 August 2011

Istanbul Diaries

Hi dolls, been recovering from a hangover all day (what I get for playing catch up). Last night can never repeat itself again and I want to apologize to my darlings (you know who you are), I love you guys!!!
Here are a few more pictures from Istanbul (Day 2, 3 and 4)...





Top and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos, Nigeria
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Ferragamo 



I love this window display

and this one...

Fashion dumping (Ethical issue)


I love how he kept staring at me





Playsuit: Sample sale
Bag: LV
Neck candy: A market in Thailand






How cute r these socks...

Even road signs r in Turkish







The Tunnel


This man has no legs but instead of begging, he sells accessories!!


accessories hand made with special glass


Let me in hehe


The view from my hotel room







Wedged heels are in fashion...







Airport :(








Goodbye Istanbul


I think clouds are soooo pretty
Istanbul was so much fun although it was more business than pleasure. Next time I go, I will definitely sight-see. I loved Istanbul but its good to be home plus Bjorn missed his mummy :)

Bisous...xxx


No comments: