Wednesday 24 August 2011

M.A finally.... ♥

Hey dolls, sorry I've been MIA again but in my defense, I finally finished my dissertation :D!!! And yes I am wearing denims (dunno why people think I don't own a pair...

Top and bottoms: Indigo Boutique Lagos Nigeria
Shoes: Irregular choice




Don't you just hate it when you change your margins and your whole work looks different? I decided to do spiral binding (the margins for the book made my work look weird... yes I'm a rebel hehe).

Love the details on this vest...

I had to treat myself after all the hard work, sweat and tears lol and no I didn't go shopping this time (well kind of)

Best chocolate cake ever!!!
A big thank you to everyone who helped in one way or another (survey respondents, family and friends). Enjoy the rest of your week!

Bisous...xxx






4 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the details of your top! The cake looks yummy! :)

xoxo
Stella

Saige said...

Cute shoes! (:
And that cake does look delicious. haha.

Love,
The Deer Lady

Fashion/Creative Attire said...

Congrats Eguono i wish you the best of luck in life

Jibby West said...

Thanks dolls...x