Tuesday 26 October 2021

The best kept secret

 Hi Everyone,


I had my baby almost 10 months ago and people see me and make comments like OMG you look so good or wow you are ready for another baby… I don’t mind compliments but like every new mum, my body changed drastically when I had Zi. 


Jeans: Vintage
Top and Jacket: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Chanel
Sunnies: Louis Vuitton 


What is the best kept secret? Well it might not really be a secret but if you are trying to hide your ‘mum’ tummy then mom jeans should already be in your closet as a staple piece or at the top of your shopping list.

I don’t have to suck in my tummy and the best part is I can eat whatever I want and not have to worry about a bulge when I wear my mom jeans. 

There are so many fun ways to style your mom jeans. I chose a crop top and jacket in the picture above because I was going for a chic look (had a meeting). 

I would wear an office shirt to make the look a bit more serious, a tee or sweater (depending on the weather) to dress down, a sheer top to go to a bar, silk top for date night or an embellished top for a fun night out. Fortunately, it’s one item you can repeat over and over again!! 

I just had to share ;)


Bisous…xxx

 


No comments: