Monday 18 October 2021

Pregnancy Fashion

 Hi Everyone,


I do not have a lot of pictures of me when I was pregnant (being pregnant in a pandemic had a lot of downers) but I will share a few. 

The first thing I always had in mind when I was looking for an outfit was comfort. I didn’t go out except I had my hospital appointment or I had to work. 

Outfit: LSF
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Shoes: Alexander Wang
Sunnies: MiuMiu

Outfit: LSF
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Marco De Vincenzo 

Silk PJ’s: Christmas gift

Top and Leggings: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Fendi
Shoes: Chanel 

Outfit: LSF

Outfit: LSF
Shoes: Malono Blahnik 
Bag: Cult Gaia 
Headband: Zara

Outfit: LSF
Sunnies: Versace

Outfit: LSF
Shoes: Chanel
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Sunnies: Balenciaga 

I never realized how much outfits I had from LSF until I uploaded pictures for this post. LSF needs to cut me my cheque. 

Pregnancy is a different journey entirely. Watch out for my next post where I take you on that journey with me.


Bisous…xxx

No comments: