Monday 18 October 2021

Cruella 2021

 Hi Everyone,



I joined the Cruella bandwagon a bit late but I can see why everyone hyped the movie, it is fashionably amazing. I loved most of Estella’s looks but Cruella on the other hand understood the assignment and served us with looks. 


My fave character in the movie has to be Artie who owns a vintage store and admires Estella’s sense of fashion. I mean what is not to love? His sheer tops, lightning bolt makeup, bold outfits are just a few things I love about him but loyalty definitely tops the list.


The movie is a crime comedy based on the character Cruella de Vil from Dodie Smith’s 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians. From the beginning of the movie, you can tell that Estella is a bold and clever little girl with an amazing eye for fashion. As she grows up, so does her flare for fashion. She is determined to make a name for herself in the fashion world. When she meets the fashion legend Baroness von Hellman, she embraces her wicked side to become the raucous and still fashionable Cruella who is hell bent on revenge.


The Gold piece of Art

My birthday was just a few days ago and I decided to channel my inner Cruella and I came up with this outfit…

Dress and Blazer: Zara
Sunnies: Chanel
Boots: SW

All that was missing was a black and white wig. I wonder if I should channel Cruella this Halloween because I have a few ideas I would love to play with. 



Even Zi got inspired by the outfits from the movie. I love the little bow on her romper. I will post some mummy and me looks seeing as Zi is my little doll. God blessed me with a daughter :)


Bisous…xxx 


No comments: