Thursday 21 January 2016

What if...


Hi dolls... I've stopped thinking about all the what if(s) and I've been concentrating on all the things that are important, making sure I get them done along the way. 

It is not a new year's resolution, it's more like 'life goals' to live with. I write all the things I need to achieve and work towards getting them.

Taking chances and making changes are the new key words I embrace now because not only is life too short but I do not want to have any regrets.
I wore this outfit a few days ago. Black is the easiest thing to throw on for any occasion especially when it involves food lol.

The dress not only hugged me in all the right places, but also hid some tyres I acquired during all the festivities in Lagos this Christmas that passed.

It also has a teasing peek a boo mesh detail on both sides that gives it that extra dose of sexy. Did I mention it's leather?


Dress / Duster: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Chanel








I started off a bit deep at the beginning of this post but sometimes someone out there needs some kind of motivation to start something, just start!!!

Have a blessed weekend.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: