Sunday 24 January 2016

Femme Flare


Hi dolls... You know how somedays you just wake up and you know it's going to be a great day? This was one of those days, I woke up feeling on top of the world and nothing could bring me down.

Lagos traffic had nothing on me, my staff calling in sick did not move me, house hunting going south didn't affect my day. I just felt good knowing God had my back and that was enough for me.

To top it all, I got a message on IG saying I won something (will share soon).

I have this white two piece that I haven't worn for some reason. I decided to pair the top of the set with my vintage midi skirt.

I love how soft and feminine this look turned out. It's definitely not my usual style but sometimes it's good to come out of your comfort zone and try out new things.

Top: Part of a two piece from Indigo Boutique
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Gift
Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton
Belt: Vintage Gucci














Check out my Snap Chat @Jibby_West for makeup tips, outfit inspirations, hilarious conversations, my weird cheesy personality, my babies (dogs) and much more!!!

Have a blessed week everyone.

Bisous...xxx 


No comments: