Monday 18 January 2016

Stripes X Neon


Hi dolls... I remember the day I purchased this two piece from the Nigerian brand MAJU.

I was super excited to rock it... Unfortunately, I wore it on holiday in Istanbul and couldn't get anyone to take pictures of me in it (trust me I almost cried at one point lol).

To make matters worse, I got a lot of compliments that day, at one point I managed a selfie in the hotel just to show the set.

I wore the pieces separately on different occasions but still no proof so this year I vexed. This beauty could not go to waste like that.


Set: MAJU
Shoes: DKNY
Bag: Chanel
Sunnies: Miu Miu
Bracelet: Ted Baker
Choker: Indigo Boutique













I love how easy breezy this look is. The palazzo pant length is perfect for tall girls and the top can hide a whale. 

Have an amazing week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: